The crowd at the Grand Opening of a Golden Corral or the crowd to see Nick Saban…or both [HT: Jason Kirk]
- Nick Saban showed up with an amazing tan and some sort of convoluted plan for Penn State that involved a streamlining of the tax code and some sort of gameday ticket surcharge. I couldn’t hear him over all of the coos from the Alabama media.
- Optimistic Derek Dooley is optimistically optimistic.
- Hugh Freeze shows up to just to prove he isn’t actually the actor from The Blind Side. He also responded to Steve Spurrier’s slight from Day 1.
- Mark Richt talked about all of the off-season issues but did not lose control of the press conference at any point.
- Ole Miss PA announcer Glenn Waddle for some reason had a vote in the SEC media poll. He proceeded to embarrass himself.
- Ole Miss wide receiver Donte Moncrief was your easy winner for best dressed today.
- Rick Muslces and Spencer Hall took the Media Days opportunity to have a gentleman’s squat off. It apparently ended in a tie…but everybody wins with this picture.